EBD3 5396 508C 755F 3BBA 5458 F355 1C6B 01DB 77FF
CC BY-NC 4.0 unless otherwise stated.
Tired of social media buttons and excessive fancy animations provided by too many blogging themes, I quit. So here you are, in a static-site blog generated with MkDocs (a documentation engine written in Python, like Sphinx, which is known for its appearance in ReadTheDocs). I call this "Blogumentation".
Here is a list of blogging media I was more reluctant to use:
- A static site generator I got from trivial technologies, literally named "ssg", written in Perl. It is currently used for usable technologies.
- A self-hosted pastebin. The links would be a mess, albeit short.
- HTML+CSS from scratch. Not mobile-friendly, and I'm too lazy for it.
- Sphinx. Its major language is rst, which I do not master.
- Hugo. I didn't want a Go environment on my machine.
|DMCA takedown notice||fuck you|